Our expertise is in our people – with our breadth and depth of knowledge, experience and expertise across multiple sectors, ages and skills sets.
Our backgrounds include: public sector, business and community. Our skills include: Community engagement; social finance; research, measure and evaluation; social investment; media, marketing and communication; legal and finance.
The ASIT team is passionate about solving challenging, complex, intractable social issues with multiple moving parts requiring systems change. And we are driven by a shared value set: commitment to impacting the community in a positive way; working together around complex challenges and issues; focus on long-term ‘triple bottom-line’ (economic, social and environmental) sustainability.
- Natasha Scully - Founder/Executive Chair
- Helen Freeland - Executive Director - Operations
- Greg Peel - General Manger, Social Investments
- Greg Reid - Company Secretary
- Patricia Zammit - Executive Officer
- Sandy He - Resource, Measurement and Evaluation Officer
- Demee Rheinberger - Project Officer
- Kylie Gwynne - ASIT Associate