Australian Social Investment Trust (ASIT) provides leading-edge services and expertise across three business streams to value-matched organisations.
We bring together individuals and organisations to enable cross-sector collaboration and co-deliver positive social and economic outcomes. We facilitate the co-creation of solutions to complex social problems. We also work directly with individuals and organisations to amplify their positive impact.
Our goal is to facilitate, enable and amplify sustainable, long-term, positive social and economic impact.
We work and partner with government, non-government, philanthropists, and big and small business. Our partners and clients have a genuine commitment to social change and economic return.
Services ASIT provides
- Strategy review, design and implementation
- Business strategy development, planning and implementation support
- Business review - corporate and digital systems
- Organisational performance: organisational architecture, workforce planning and talent strategy, transformation and change
- Social and economic outcomes measurement, management and evaluation
- Executive and talent development
- Initiative, program and project design and implementation advisory
- Public policy and systems change - policy and regulation review, reform and development, measurement and evaluation
- Stakeholder analysis planning: 360-degree reviews for business strategy development and implementation – this is a unique discovery process that enables well-targeted growth strategies
- Collective impact consultancy - initiative incubation and start-up, facilitation, governance, unique pooled-funding and resource model, backbone establishment and management
- Collaboration and partnership development and brokering, within and across sectors
- Governance - develop, enable, embed and co-facilitate fit-for-purpose sustainable governance models to enable business outcomes and best practice.