Our expertise is in our people – with our breadth and depth of knowledge, experience and expertise across multiple sectors, ages and skills sets.
Our backgrounds include: public sector, business and community. Our skills include: IT systems; community engagement; research, measure and evaluation; media, marketing and communication; legal and finance.
The ASIT team is passionate about solving challenging, complex, intractable social issues with multiple moving parts requiring systems change. And we are driven by a shared value set: commitment to impacting the community in a positive way; working together around complex challenges and issues; focus on long-term ‘triple bottom-line’ (economic, social and environmental) sustainability.
- Natasha Scully - Founder/Executive Chair
- Helen Freeland - Executive Director - Operations
- Lauren Gale - Director - Operations
- Greg Reid - Company Secretary and Director - Amplification Services
- Pat Zammit - Executive Officer
- Fabiana Soares - Consultant - Amplification Services & Project Officer - Social & Collective Impact
- Sonam Mahatme - Legal Counsel Coordination & Project Officer - Social & Collective Impact
- Janine Bilas - Communications Manager
- Demee Rheinberger - Communications, IT and Administration Coordinator & Project Officer - Social and Collective Impact