We co-create, enable and amplify social innovation, collective impact and social investment initiatives that create sustainable positive social impact.
Australian Social Investment Trust (ASIT) is a values-based, sustainable, caring, empowering organisation. Through our partnerships and leadership, we work together to tackle some of society’s most intractable social challenges. Our aim is to make a lasting positive difference to our communities and their members.
We are benevolent, sector-neutral collaborators and facilitators of positive social and economic impact.
- We provide leading-edge expertise to value-matched individuals and organisations – government, non- government, philanthropists and business
- We support, facilitate and co-create social innovation, collective impact and social investment initiatives
- We aim to deliver sustainable long-term social and economic benefit to Australian individuals, families and communities.
“At ASIT, we challenge the norm, facilitate new ways of operating and enable real results and positive outcomes, often for seemingly unresolvable issues.”
Natasha Scully, ASIT Founder and Executive Chair.
ASIT is a leading-edge enabler, facilitator and co-creator of sustainable cross-sector, community-based solutions to complex social issues to break the cycle of disadvantage and enable Australian individuals, families and communities to fulfil their potential.
- Collaboration, engagement and participation - working together towards positive outcomes
- Authenticity, accountability and transparency
- Agility, responsiveness and dynamism
- Vision, Innovation and creativity - taking measured risks
- Positive, sustainable, long-term impact for the community
- Facing challenges and complexities head on - trying new ways of operating in previously intractable environments.
- Support and facilitate social and collective investment initiatives that create sustainable social and economic impact
- Provide leading-edge expertise and support to leadership across the social and community services sector
- Create a social investment market in Australia that delivers positive social outcomes and provides return on investment.